Filing income taxes for the IRS or for any other tax collection agency can be tedious and time consuming, particularly if you run a business. If you would like assistance calculating your tax return, Total Income Tax can help.

Our tax accountants are skilled, knowledgeable and equipped to help all of our Peoria-area customers. In 2009 alone, Total Income Tax prepared more than 3,000 income tax returns, so you can bet we know how to get returns done quickly and efficiently. Our goal is to save you as much time and money possible in the filing process and to make sure all tax codes are followed appropriately. Choose to do taxes the stress-free way!

Need Help Filing Back Taxes?

You aren’t alone. Back taxes refer to any unpaid tax money owed to the federal, state or local government. Back taxes can accumulate interest and penalties on a regular basis. At Total Income Tax, we can help you file your back taxes quickly, efficiently and privately so you can settle the issue and move on with life. Whether you are filing as an individual or on behalf of a business, Total Income Tax has all the tools necessary to help file your back taxes.

Settling Back Taxes with the IRS

Dealing with the IRS can be tricky, but we have plenty of experience at it. Allow Total Income Tax to become your personal representative to the IRS. We give the appropriate, specific information that IRS officials are looking for so you have the best possible tax resolution with the agency. If you are unable to pay your tax liability, the IRS offers a way to resolve your tax debt, including installment agreements, temporary delays and offers in compromise.

Our Other Specialties

  • FBARs – Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts
    Are you a US citizen, resident or business entity with a financial account(s) in a foreign county—including a bank account, brokerage account, mutual fund, trust fund or any other type of financial account? Has the aggregate amount in the account(s) exceeded $10,000 at any time during the year? If so, you will need to file an FBAR. Consider allowing Total Income Tax to guide you through the process.
  • ITINs- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
    If you are not eligible to obtain a social security number (SSN), you will still need an identification number in order to file federal taxes. Total Income Tax can help you apply for your ITIN and fulfill this filing requirement.

Call For a Free Consultation!

Whether you are looking to file taxes as an individual or you represent a small or medium sized business, we want to hear from you. Contact us online or call us at 309-213-2952. Or, for more on our other products and services, click on any of the following topics: QuickBooks, bookkeeping, audit help and payroll processing.


1425 W. Forrest Hill Ave.
Peoria, IL 61604
Hours are 8:30-5 M-F
Sat and Sun by appt

O: 309-655-1040

F: 877-924-1041